Sunday, October 5, 2014

First Half of September.....

Paxton started his 2nd year of preschool.  I can't even believe he will be going to Kindergarten next year.  He still seems too little to be in school at all.  This kid keeps me laughing all day, though.  He was really excited to go back.  He goes on my days off so it's nice if I have errands to run because having just one kid is easy!  But trying to clean or do things around the house has actually been harder since Pax is so good at entertaining Brady and keeping him busy so I can get things done!



 
Paxton has been going through an "I don't want to go to bed" stage lately...and it is really frustrating because that is mom and dad time!  One night while I was cleaning up the kitchen he laid at the top of the stairs and when I went to go up I found him sound asleep like this. 



Utah vs Fresno State....another WIN!

 
 
Paxton's class went to Wheeler Farm for a field trip.  Sadly, we hadn't made it there this year at all so I was excited to take him and Brady (Macie had school.)  They loved it and it was a really nice day.  Paxton's buddy is David...they were attached at the hip most of the day!



 
I went dark again.  I've had blonde highlights in my hair for so long that there were several colors in my hair and I needed to go all dark and start over again.
 
 
 Went up to the mountains with our awesome YW and YM to have dinner and a campfire.  Fun times!  Did I mention how much I love these people?

No comments: