I can't believe I only have one month left of having a baby. This little boy has wanted to grow up fast since the day he was born. He is now running all over, climbing on everything, into everything, and has the funniest personality! He loves to tease and laugh. He is also a pro at going up AND DOWN the stairs. We have officially gotten rid of the gate (since he learned to climb it anyway.) He is free to roam the house...as long as we keep the bathroom doors shut...otherwise he ends up playing in the toilets (his favorite place to play!)
He loves being outside already...we've only had a few warm days but he has loved them. He didn't love the swings at the park, though...I was so surprised! It thought every kid loved swings!
At 11 months Brady got his first tooth, learned to blow kisses, and FINALLY started sleeping through the night and in his own bed all night! I was a little sad to make him cry it out the first night but it has been worth it. I am so much more productive and patient when I have my sleep. He is the first of my babies that I have nursed this long. I am trying to ween him before his birthday. He has never cared much for formula so I started introducing him to whole cow's milk and so far he is learning to love it. He eats all day long, pretty much whatever I give him. Cheese, crackers, yogurt, granola bars, babyfood, etc. His favorite thing is popsicles...I buy the mini ones and I think they help him as he continues to teethe. This kid cracks me up. He makes me want another one because I hate to say goodbye to the baby stage. But Tony says no, and we are very blessed with the 3 healthy kids that we have, so I will just baby him forever whether he likes it or not!




No comments:
Post a Comment