Friday, March 21, 2014

Denver

I got to go to Denver for a work conference at the end of January with my boss and 2 of the other hygienists at our office.  We were there from a Wednesday night to a Saturday night.  I was sad to leave my kids and Tony...I've never left my kids that long...but everyone survived!  We were in conferences all day everyday, but afterwards we had some time to play.  We ate at great restaurants and explored a little bit of downtown Denver.  It was exciting to be there the week before the superbowl...I got myself a Broncos T-shirt.  I seriously have the best boss and staff that a person could ask for.  I not only love my job but I LOVE the people I work with.  It makes going to work so much fun.  No matter how much money we ever have I will probably always work here.



A quick glimpse of Broncos Stadium in the far off distance.

No comments: