Christmas morning my kids woke up EARLY! It was still dark outside the entire time we opened presents. They were up by 6:15am and I made them wait a little while before we went downstairs, but eventually they couldn't hold back. Santa brought a little more than usual this year...it's easy to get carried away I guess. But the kids had fun.
| We left our gingerbread men and a variety of cookies for Santa. We also leave Diet Coke for Santa since we figure he probably gets sick of milk all night. |
| After we opened presents and got ready for the day, we headed over to the Davies for presents and breakfast. |
| Later on we headed over to my parents' house for presents and dinner. |
| My extended family came for dinner and gifts. |
| Crew got Paxton a Michaelangelo TMNT set and he LOVED it! |
| This lovely lady spoiled us girls this year and got us all tickets to go see Wicked in August...I am SO excited! |
No comments:
Post a Comment