Over the last few years I have become a HUGE football fan. Sometimes I get more into it than Tony. I was super excited to have the Broncos in it this year. I am actually a Cowboys fan but since they haven't been very good for lots of years I've had to come up with alternative teams and Denver is one of them. And on the contrary, I absolutely despise the Seahawks, so I didn't care who played them, I just didn't want to see them win! I got me a Manning shirt in Denver and since my brother and his wife were out of town that weekend we decided to have a superbowl party in their sweet basement. It was super fun...even if Denver had a momentary loss of basic football playing skills and lost by a ridiculous amount!
Also, I took over my grandparents' balloon business recently and have had fun with that! I have a website and facebook page. www.utahballoons.com




1 comment:
Thanks for the invite....
Post a Comment